1. How can I order an artwork or an item?
a) Leave an application on the site and I call back,
2. What is the method of delivery?
Delivery is provided by the Canada Post service.
3. Can I return an icon or other item?
Fortunately, there have not been any cases of product returns.
4. If the product is manufactured in a workshop, can I control the manufacturing process remotely?
Yes, you can.
5. Do you make a mosaic and a stained glass?
Yes, we do.
We cooperate with a professional workshops for the manufacture of glass, сobalt glass for stained glass and mosaics.
So, we create projects of this kind of art.
We produce mosaics and stained glass of any size and complexity.
6. Can I order an icon or wall painting in a realistic style?
We make icons in a realistic style.
However, in respect to the murals, we perform them in Byzantine style with elements of realism. It depends on the wishes of the customer.
7. Do you conduct a restoration of artworks?
Yes, we carry out the restoration of wall paintings and icons.
8. What is the entire working process like?
Collection of information
We collect information and formulate the terms of reference for 6 items:
02. Studying an objectaned environment.
If wall mural painting, examination a surface where the painting will be performed : texture, wall state, color. If an icon, quantity of gold, drawing of relief and other. If church utensils, examination style of environment.
03. If you wish, I'm doing a little sketch for understanding the idea for $ 100 CAD for few days.
04. Taking measurements.
05. Determination of project implementation deadlines.
06. Determination of the allowable financial budget.
01.We are discussing the design deposit *
02. We sign a contract.
03. Discuss your wishes through questionnaires.
04. I will create at least two distinct designs using modern digital technology.
05. Approval of the design and its correction if necessary.
06. Performing. A deposit, typically 20% of a total fee.
07. Performing paint for about 8 hours each day.
08. Discussing with the client the final result and adjusting it, if necessary.
09. A final payment of the full remaining balance.